Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Palindrome Day!

Seems today is a unique day in that the day (written American standard) forms a palindrome 01/02/2010. On this day I'm hoping to be somewhat productive. I need to organize my room. Moving all my stuff into one room in my mother's house is very challenging. There just doesn't to be space for anything. And our design aesthetics are very different. She likes everything to be very pretty and decorated whereas I like space for storage. I have a lifetime's worth of yarn to store plus my many knitting books and magazines and then there's my huge DVD collection and there just isn't any space for any of that in this room. I guess this should inspire me to get a job and find a place that can accommodate my crafterly stashes.

Happy Palindrome Day!

ETA: Steps today - 10,438

No comments: