Thursday, February 5, 2009

Rockin' Sock Club


Finally, I received my Rockin' Sock Club kit yesterday. Yippee!!! I was starting to worry that it would never arrive. I love all the contents. I especially love the worksheet where you can keep track of your gauge. That's something I should probably have already been keeping track of since I tend to use many fave yarns over and over.

The package included: sock yarn, key ring with emergency yarn, beads, pattern, dyer's notes, Sock Club key ring, Sock club button (now proudly hanging out with my other buttons on my ravelry bag), NSK sticker and 8" x 11" NSK poster. I need to wind up the yarn to check if I have many knots as others have complained of finding knots in their yarn. I probably won't having time to do this though as I'm heading to Estonia tomorrow. My flight is at 6am meaning I'll have to get to the airport around 5am. I can't wait to get there but not looking forward to waking up at the butt crack of dawn! My fingers are crossed that the impending snow doesn't affect my ability to fly because I will not be a happy Caryl.

No comments: